TVR Chimaera 450 PAS
1 Owner - Chassis Refurbed
TVR Chimaera 450 PAS – 2000/X Reg
(Comes with private plate fitted from new).
Raspberry Metallic with a Fawn half-hide interior and Chianti carpets.
One lady owner car from new. Always looked after by the same tech via Harrogate Horseless Carriages and then Selby TVR.
Chassis outriggers done very recently, and they are a lovely job.
12k service and checkover just a couple of hundred miles ago. It also had a new Sigma S30 Alarm fitted (CAT 1) at the same time with the bill coming in at £966.
12 x Service stamps in the book, all by HHC or Selby TVR, bar the last and this was done by Bahnstormer. But it’s the same chap, Gareth who used to own and run Selby TVR and as we’ve mentioned, he has looked after the car all the way through.
There is also a letter in the file from Gareth confirming this and his history with the car.
The car is in lovely condition, the odd mark as you can see in the video, but it does look rather nice and there can’t be many 1 lady owner 450’s out there!!
Drives really well and has a standard exhaust so sounds as it should.
Last owner sold it as they have moved to France and we know what they’re like about cars like this, so it couldn’t make the journey with them. 🙁
Service History Details:
- Registered 01/09/00
- PDi – 28/08/00 – Harrogate Horseless Carriages Ltd
- 1000 Service – 26/09/00 – 861 miles – Harrogate Horseless Carriages Ltd
- 11/04/01 – 5,185 miles – Harrogate Horseless Carriages Ltd
- 15/01/02 – 11,814 miles – Harrogate Horseless Carriages Ltd
- 23/12/02 – 17,784 miles – Harrogate Horseless Carriages Ltd
- 27/08/04 – 23,520 miles – Williams of Harrogate Ltd (HHC Ltd)
- 22/08/06 – 29,541 miles – Williams of Harrogate Ltd (HHC Ltd)
- 17/08/10 – 34,933 miles – Selby TVR Sports & Classics Ltd
- 17/08/11 – 35,825 miles – Selby TVR Sports & Classics Ltd
- 14/08/12 – 36,825 miles – Selby TVR Sports & Classics Ltd
- 30/07/13 – 37,553 miles – Selby TVR Sports & Classics Ltd
- 03/08/16 – 40,283 miles – bahnstormer – Selby 01757 -702891 (Gareth).
There are invoices for service work and other maintenance in the file going back to 2009, and stamps in the book for before that for services as listed above.
There are some nice little touches, like the welcome letter from TVR and original business cards in the book pack etc.
The car will come with 12mths MOT upon sale.
Please email or call Ed on 07970 464360 if any further details needed.