Porsche 996 Turbo Tiptronic S - VIDEO
Colour: Seal Grey with Black Ruffled Leather
2002/52 – Porsche 996 Turbo Tiptronic S (Video Below)
Seal Grey with Black soft ruffled hide.
Only 45,000 miles from new by 4 careful owners.
A superb example of the ever collectable 996 turbo, probably the cleanest, most original example we have had in stock.
The car comes well specced, including the following features:
- Heated electric seats
- Carbon pack
- Tilt/Slide Electric sunroof
- Guards Red Seatbelts
- Cruise control
- Rear Parking sensors
- Porsche Trickle Charger
- Fitted car cover
The condition of the car is excellent.
The paintwork is in fine order, anyone would struggle to find any fault with the finish of the Seal Grey coat that this beast of a car wears so well.
The interior is of a similar standard. You could easily think the car had been driven half the 45,000 miles it’s actually covered.
A real credit to its previous owners.
All four wheels are also free from curbing.
The service history for the car is impeccable.
The stamped up book is backed up by invoices and old MOTs.
A complete history.
All books and spare key also present.
Service history as follows:
- 4,971 miles. 11/12/03. OPC East London (Minor)
- 11,310 1/12/04. OPC East London (Major)
- 7,898 1/12/05. OPC East London (Minor)
- 22,654 1/12/06. OPC East London (Major)
- 27,797. 9/1/08. OPC East London (Minor)
- 32,418 26/7/10. OPC Mid Sussex. (Major)
- 35,700.23/09/11 Harbour Cars. (Minor)
- 40,442. 25/09/12. Addspeed Porsche. (Minor)
- 41,310. 16/09/13. Addspeed Porsche (Minor)
- 42,557, 27/10/14. SCS Porsche. (Major service including new A/C condenser £4600 bill)
- 45,102. 3/10/16. SCS Porsche. (Minor)
Overall this is a cracking example, with excellent provenance, and a lovely low mileage.
A safe a place to invest your money as you will find, and still not much gets you from A to B this quickly.
Car is based at our Devon address.
Please call for more info, photos or a walk around video of the car.